Friday, August 10, 2012

Rayman Legends (WiiU) Impressions



What a gorgeous looking game!

First off if you didn't get the change to check out Rayman Origins that came out last holiday season, go do that right now! I guarantee you will find it for extremely cheap!

Rayman Legends was more of the same with new levels, new characters, new concepts, and better graphics.

RL was one of the games that I was not able to get any hands on footage of, but I did get some hands on time with it. I took control of Rayman with the new pro controler, while someone else controled a little helper named Murfy. This seemed to work very similar to New Super Mario Bros U, where I would try to run through the stage as fast as I could, and they attempeted to assist me in doing this. In RL this concepted seemed much more important...many times I was not able to make it through a particular section, because the guy with the gamepad did not react soon enough to help me.



If you did not get a chance to check out the first trailer for RL, there were some cool WiiU exclusive features shown off. It looks like the WiiU version will take use of the WiiU gamepad in a crazy way. Check out the video below for more on this.


Rayman Legends felt more like what I would want from a new version of New Super Mario Bros. Great graphics, great gameplay, great coop, and great new additions. Keep an eye out on this beauty releasing later this year.
-Travis

No comments:

Post a Comment