Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Get Your Portals Out of my Game!!!

Hey hey hey!

So It has been around two weeks since my previous post, so I was thinking it was about time for an update.

Many things have been going on in my life.

Instead of filling up my post with a bunch of jibber jabber about my life, I decided it may be more interesting to post a few awesome finds of mine these past two week.

Lets get started....


What would happen if Valve created a Mario game?

Mari0

I found this link on Kotaku.
After countless spoofs of Portal guns being introduced into other game franchises. A group of creators are finally making a mash up of Mario and Portal a reality.

I am pretty excited for this!

In related news, a hack for the game Minecraft is in the works, that will include a twist of Pocket Monsters.

PokeCraft (Link for the Kotaku article.)

I also have some great links if you are looking for some inspiration. 

GreyScaleGorilla  does these 5 second projects. Basically He sets a theme for contestants to follow, and the only rule is that it must be 5 seconds long. This time the theme was "Behind the Scenes."

Like always there were some great videos to be seen. Here is just an example of one.

5 Second Project


If you would rather read something for inspiration instead, you should definitely check out this article. 


Tutorial Culture

This is all for today.

Till next time...


-Travis

No comments:

Post a Comment