Monday, December 12, 2011

Motivating Monday: Week 2



For this week's Motivating Monday, I took a look through some of my all time favorite photos I have stumbled on to while viewing Flickr.com



The photograph I chose for today is labeled "Old Forgotten Piano"
This photo was uploaded a few years back by the user  DPINKSTON
I Just LOVE everything about this photo.
The elements that really stick out to me is the lighting and the texture of the old piano.
The rusty textures that are illuminated from what appears to be an off in the distance light source really develops the atmosphere of the shot.

And don't stop at this photo...the user has some other great photos worth checking out.

Now that you have some motivation in you....get out there and snap some awesome photos!

-Travis

1 comment: